A circle created from mythos, which is indispensable for performing rituals and incantations.
It consumes a little of its durability with each summon and must be repaired in time or it will disappear.
In addition, all animals can be sacrificed there, they all drop certain sacrificial items.
Can be learned in Beastmastery.
– Has a lifetime of 30 days after production.
– Can cage (trap) animals, they do not consume food, but they do get EXP.
– Animals that have been caged do not count towards the taming limit!
– Magic Flask’s containing an animal can be thrown, breaking the bottle and releasing the animal.
– If a Magic Flask expires, the captured animal is lost.
– Released pets are affected by a debuff (Weakened) for 4 hours, which quadruples the damage received.
To unlock the Magic Flask, you must complete the quest “Black Dragon Slayer
Blood & Sacrifice
Sacrificial knives to sacrifice NPCs or animals to obtain sacrificial items and blood. Can only be used within the circle.
To get blood, you have to sacrifice an NPC in the circle with the sacrificial knife. The higher the level, the more blood you get.
You receive this when you sacrifice a certain animal.
The Level of the Animals plays a huge impact on the effect or the duration of the ritual.
You can perform these rituals in the ritual circle! For each ritual durability is deducted from the ritual circle.
Also blood & a sacrifice is necessary!