A circle created from myth, indispensable for performing rituals and incantations.
It uses up a little of its durability each time it is summoned and must be repaired in time or it will disappear.
Also, all animals can be sacrificed there, they all drop certain sacrificial items.
Learnable in Beastmastery.
- Has a shelf life of 30 days after manufacture.
- Can cage (capture) animals that do not consume food, but also do not get EXP.
- Animals that have been caged do not count towards the taming limit!
- Magic Flask's that contain an animal can be thrown, breaking the bottle and releasing the animal.
- If a Magic Flask expires, the captured animal is lost.
- Released animals are affected by a debuff (Weakened) for 4 hours, quadrupling the damage received.
To unlock the Magic Flask, you need to complete the quest "Black Dragon Slayer".
Blood & Sacrifice
Sacrificial knife to sacrifice NPCs or animals to obtain sacrificial items and blood. Can only be used within the circle.
To get blood, you must sacrifice an NPC in the circle with the sacrificial knife. The higher the level, the more blood you get.
You get this when you sacrifice an animal in the sacrifice circle with the sacrifice knife. The level has a big influence on the duration or the effect.
You can perform these rituals in the ritual circle! For each ritual, durability is subtracted from the ritual circle.
Likewise, blood & a sacrifice is necessary!