- New Easter Egg on the ocean
- New plant: banana plant
- New fruit: Banana
- Fixed another error with the minimum prices
- Quests: Can now always be handed in after 10 minutes of presence in C3
- Blueprint Scraps can now be stored in the resource box
- Blueprint Scraps can now be sent to Nassau with the mailbox
- Triangular beds added
- The mining speed of the floating shipwreck now depends on the quality of the tool.
Ship Hangar Rework:
- Submarines are now "equipped" in the Ship Hangar
- Submarines can be removed from the hangar and stored in other inventories
- There can be more than one submarine in the hangar, but only one active one (the equipped one) at a time.
- Land hangar removed (this is combined with the "normal" hangar)
- The dinghy is not available until a rework of it
- By the rework all potential reasons for crashes were hopefully addressed, we don't use GS code anymore
- Fixed an error when upgrading the Fishing Attachment
- Fixed a bug with weight modules that caused them not to work properly
- Fixed a bug in the quest system
- Fixed a bug that caused the fog box to persist after interaction (activation).
- Fixed a bug in camps where they were easier to complete than planned due to a trick
- Placement of the glued wood wall fixed
- Client crash fixed when trying to place a Mobile Land Cannon in the direction of a camp
- Hellfire Bats can no longer become elite