Attached are the (hopefully) complete patch notes, there were so many changes that I hope we don't forget to list anything!
The new construction system (Radioactive Plus)
These structures are new and extremely simplify our building system.
They replace the respective known structures like Vanilla, Clipping, Variants and any others like Ship Design, Net Structures etc... .
Similar to Vanilla, there is only one type of each structure (e.g. square ceiling) but then the different styles can be selected via the radial menu.
To be able to switch many structures there is a tool with which a style can be copied and transferred to others (Gun).
Most structures have much better performance due to their low poly count (you are meant stone buildings).
For structures such as straw are now also variants to choose from!
- Wood structures you make in the WoodWorkingStation
- Stone structures you make in the StoneWorkingStation
- Ship structures you make in the ShipWorkingStation
New wall parts:
- Gible Wall
- Half Vertical Wall
New Roof Parts
- Gible End
- Half Roof
- Half Ramp
- All R+ structures used on ships now have the Ally System
- New in the Ally System: Adjustable Ally Access for gates, gates and doors
- Thatch has new "Bamboo" styles
- New R+ structures have the respective styles to choose from
- Settler styles for some wood structures
Structures added to R+:
- Fence Support
- Cliff/Tree Platform
- Wood docks
- Stone Docks
- Maintenace Dock
- Small/Large Shipyard
- Diving Station
- Cargo Rack
- Ship Hangar
- Food Larder
- Ship Resource Box
- Ammo box
- Storage Chest
- Preserving Bag
- Preserving Box
Structures removed from the game:
- Large Wall
- Large Foundation
- Wood can now be processed into Lumber in the Woodworking Station
- Stone can now be processed into stone blocks in the stoneworking station
- Leather can now be processed into tanned leather in the tannery
- Thatch can now be processed into Ropes in the Loom
- Fibers can now be processed to Cloth in the Loom
- Metal can now be made into nails in the Smithy
Processing is 5:1 and very fast -> 0.1 sec crafting time
Emergency Working Station:
For ships there is an Emergency Working Station where you can re-craft all resources into the Base variant.
Can only be placed on the ship, cost to convert increased by 50%.
- Flame Ballista shoot only from > 200 meters away from the opponent
- Hooking Ballista interaction box optimized
- demolished structures give the new materials
Ritual system and Breeding
- Animals can only mutate with the ritual circle
- Animals for rituals need game Stat
- Animals and NPC can be sacrificed even without a ritual circle
- Blood is storable
- Blood amount depends on the Wild Stat of the NPC
- The mutation ritual now works for all animals, including the Radioactive animals
- The mutation ritual has been changed a lot, the chance is now about 20% (at 80 birth level)
- The warming ritual now runs for 6 minutes per -birth level
- Ferrox Ritual removed
The quality of the shipyards no longer has any influence on the ship level, which will be determined by blueprints in the future.
Many loot sources have the chance to reward you with a blueprint for a ship.
This is the only way to get the corresponding quality of up to 200%!
There is no crafter bonus on ship blueprints!
-Resistance Cap at 220%
-Damage Cap at 240%
-Sturdyness bonus added HP on components is increased
Important to know:
- Ships belonging to the Galleon class do not gain any advantage from this!
- Has only an influence on structures that are set after leveling Sturdyness!
BPs and Loot Level
- Treasure maps revised, give only finished parts but again better loot
- Loot level of all sources brought to a common level
- Blueprints drop from ships, chests and other sources (50% chance)
Skills and items
- Removed unnecessary skills from the skill tree
- Removed blocked items from the Smithy
- Removed blocked items from loot sources
Nassau, the center of the world?!
Welcome to Nassau, this is where your journey begins, a large, bustling and impressive city awaits you.
The special? Only here pirates & Navy act peacefully with each other, probably for fear of the consequences should a dispute be sparked!
Besides many houses, in Nassau you will find the districts of Navy & Pirates, as well as the marketplace with animal sales platforms & stores!
Unlike before, there are no more playershops, if you want to sell goods, you have to do it in Nassau or another city!
The heart of Nassau is probably the tavern, next to a rentable bed and a storage chest you can feed yourself here and
learn many tips & tricks from visitors so it's worth approaching NPCs!
Nassau will be expanded with features & functions over time!
While other cities will become available over time, Nassau will always remain the "center".
Fishing minigame in Nassau
Many of you are probably familiar with the Fishing Minigame.
Here, too, we do not stop at change.
In the future, you will be able to get Loot Boxes for a lot of Fishing Coins.
These are the same ones that you will receive from the Colosseum.
So now there is a second way to get saddles with stats.
In addition, we have added the parts for fishing to the fishing store, you can now buy them for fishing coins if needed.
You can enter PvP through a portal in C3, the cost of which is 250 gold.
- Through the portal in C3 you get to G2 in the ship PvP
- From there you can get to the land PvP either north to G1 and south to G3
- After C3 (PvE after) you will get to the east and west of G2
- The 24h debuff timer for attacking is removed
- The 5 minute VS timer remains in place and prevents grid travel (also in PvP)
GS Bosses added:
- Fire Elemental
- Stone elementary
Respawn time reduced to 1200-3600 seconds
Alchemy ingots can no longer be crafted like this.
You need blueprints now.
You can get them from the faction quests or through Haunted Chest.
New Tame the Bat
A new "little" companion that can help you in this new world.
- Knockout Tame
- Can only be tamed during the day
- Improves your visibility at night and in low light conditions
- Attention: Is vulnerable on your "shoulder
- Taming Food: Find out!
- Navy and Pirate Camps now spawn randomly